A Course In Miracles reminds us: “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Often the biggest blocks we build stem from refusing to take a good look at ourselves, and not wanting to give up our old stories, grievances or past victimizations. But with just a tiny bit of willingness to let go of this ego-conditioned thinking, we can shift our perceptions from Fear to Love, forgive ourselves and others, and get down to the business of surrendering the thoughts and beliefs that keep us feeling scared, stuck, separate, and small.
In this 1-Day Retreat, you’ll discover how to:
• Be responsible for our own Happiness
• Become more “Miracle-Minded”
• Know you always have a choice how you Respond
• Practice Forgiveness that sets you Free
• Align with the Divine, Choose Love over Fear and Live in the Fearless Flow with Spiritual Practices like A Course in Miracles, Prayer & Mantra, Yoga & Meditation, Writing and other tools.
Please bring an open mind, a willing heart, a journal & pen, and your sense of humor!
DATE: Sunday, October 28
TIME: 9:00am – 5:00pm
PLACE: The Landing at Pine Point • Scarborough, ME
COST: $180 (Early Bird until 10/4) - Full Price $225
VIP LUNCH (OPTIONAL): $99 - Want to chill with KK? Lunch is included and will be brought to you in the special VIP area. You'll have first dibs on front row seats/mat placement at the event, and get the priceless opportunity to connect with Karen. Plus we may also have a little gift for you too! Limited to 20 people!
You can choose the VIP LUNCH OPTION at checkout. xoxo