THE 4th ANNUAL NH YOGA RETREAT
NOVEMBER 10-12, 2017
GROUP RATE HOTEL ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT! WE STILL HAVE A FEW YOGA SPOTS FOR DAY TRIPPERS & PEOPLE STAYING AT LOCAL B&Bs!
We’re wicked excited to bring these four friends, teachers and their awesome communities together again as one big “yoga family”. The 1st & 2nd Annual NH Yoga Retreats were remarkable – with yogis from all over gathering and creating a weekend of love, laughter, and friendship. In 2016, we had over 100+ people joining us for what some called a “truly transformative experience!”
This super fun weekend is a special opportunity to slow down, immerse yourself in your practice and explore the deeper dimensions of your Self. You also get to spend some time relaxing at one of the most beautiful resorts in the heart of the White Mountains – NH’s historic Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa.
Our team works collectively and cohesively to bring you a wonderful retreat experience. In each daily yoga class – one teacher leads while the other three teachers offer support. That means lots of extra love for you in the form of individual guidance, help with props, and hands-on assists (if wanted).
On Friday night we have a warm group welcome and then a super fun Live Music & Fearless Flow Yoga Class with Karen Kenney & her sweetie, Chris Lester. Saturday, we offer an optional sunrise meditation, followed by a morning yoga class with Nicole Detellis and a Gentle Class with Rosie Latona (& Chris Lester on acoustic guitar) to ease us into the evening. Plus you get to choose two workshops to enjoy (from a variety of four fabulous offerings!) We wrap things up on Sunday with another optional sunrise meditation, a yoga class with Elizabeth Vlangas and a beautiful closing circle with heart-felt connections, lots of laughs and some fun giveaways!
Although we offer daily yoga classes and a variety of workshops – you can still choose to participate as much or as little as you’d like. This is YOUR experience. One of the gifts of going away on retreat – is that you get to slow down, be reflective and consciously reconnect to Self & Spirit. You can spend your time practicing yoga, going for a hike, enjoying services in the Spa, visiting our animal friends down in the barn, taking a nap or relaxing on the veranda taking in the incredible mountain views. This is a chance for each person to get quiet, listen to the inner voice of the Divine and follow their own heart.
DATE: Friday, November 10 – Sunday, November 12
COST: $175 Yoga Deposit & Hotel Room & Meals (single/shared)
PLACE: Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa – Whitefield, NH
TO REGISTER: CONTACT ME HERE or EMAIL: KAREN@KARENKENNEY.COM
• SINGLE REGULAR ROOM: $175 Yoga Deposit + Room $179 + taxes/per night (about $195 x 2) = $565
• SHARED REGULAR ROOM: $175 Yoga Deposit/per person ($350) + Room $179 + taxes/per night (about $195 x 2) = $740 ($370 each)
• SINGLE SUPERIOR ROOM: $175 Yoga Deposit + Room $229 + taxes/per night (about $250 x 2) = $675
• SHARED SUPERIOR ROOM: $175 Yoga Deposit/per person ($350) + Room $229+ taxes /per night (about $250 x 2) = $848 ($425 each)
*Meals not included ($25/each to add a fridge or microwave to your room)
*You must give us your yoga deposit of $175 BEFORE booking your room. Once you register for the NH YOGA RETREAT by paying your Deposit (cash/check) to one of the four teachers – we’ll then give you a receipt with instructions on how to book your hotel room.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
• If you need to cancel your registration for the NH YOGA RETREAT – please inform us ASAP. Hotel cancellations are separate and should be addressed directly with the Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa.
• If you cancel before September 1, 2017 – we’ll refund registration fees paid minus $75 (of your $175 yoga deposit) plus any incurred Bank Charges.
• If you cancel after September 1, 2017 – ALL yoga fees paid ($175 yoga deposit) are NON-REFUNDABLE.